BIC 2016 international BIM Conference Portugal | 13-14 October
On the BIC 2016 you can meet with the internationally recognized BIM Experts! This year the conference will remain full of charm and character with magnificent social events as in previous years.
BIM Forum 2016 USA | 17-19 October
- Establishing a collaborative environment
- Organizing the coordination process
- Conducting truly effective coordination meetings
- Measuring the real-world results of professional coordination
- Owners’ engagement in the coordination process
- Design Assist and its impact on coordination
- Handoff from design coordination to construction
- Use of LOD (Levels of Development)
ICE BIM 2016 UK | 19 October
- Hear 30+ industry expert presentations
- Engage in interactive panel discussions aiming to foster collaboration and drive digital innovation and interoperability
- Follow one of three sector-specific streams and hear from peers who have efficiently implemented BIM
- Take part in a thought leadership discussion on making BIM Level 2 ‘Business as Usual’ by 2020
- Choose from six dedicated workshops on how to take full advantage of BIM’s tangible benefits
- Network with infrastructure professionals, sharing knowledge and gaining a better understanding on how cross-country collaboration can benefit all
Building Content Summit 2016 Portugal | 19 October
The Building Content Summit is an event dedicated to improving BIM content. We invite you to be an influencer in this inaugural event where you will learn a different perspective, set trends, and connect with peers.
RTC Europe 2016 Portugal | 20-22 October
- Learn from some of the world's top instructors and industry experts.
- Share ideas and insights with an international community of your peers.
- Explore the latest trends and technologies.
- Network with your peers.
- Cultivate important business and professional contacts that can benefit your company and your career.
- Come to learn from the experts and leave with a wealth of knowledge, practical methods, and new ideas.
- See how Revit and related applications drive ESD analysis and simulation.
- Unlock the potential of BIM to streamline the building procurement and construction process.
- Overview of new features.
- Best Practice methods.
- Tips and tricks from experts.
- CPD formal and informal points.
BIM EXPO 2016 Spain | 25-28 October
Digital Construction Week UK | 26-27 October
Now in its second year, Digital Construction Week will be held 26 -27 October in London and will be looking to build on the success of last year’s inaugural event. Once again, the impact of technology and innovation in the built environment will be examined and will see thousands of the most influential thought leaders and decision makers in attendance.